Some Stanford on-campus courses are now hosted on the Open edX instance called SUclass. SUclass uses a SUNet ID to login. To get started, follow the steps below:
- Go to https://suclass.stanford.edu.
- Click the "Sign in" button on the top right of the page. You will be directed to sign in with your SUNet ID.
- If this is your first time logging into SUClass, you will need to decide on your username.
- Usernames will be seen by other users when you post in the forums.
- Usernames must be unique - if someone has already claimed your preferred username, you will need to think of a different one.
Once you have created your account, follow teh steps below:
- Go to the course About page URL which should have been given to you by your professor
- Click the Register button to join the course (in some cases, your instructor may have manually enroll you in the course. If so, the course shoulda already appear on your dashboard).
The courses you are enrolled in will be listed on your Dashboard page at suclass.stanford.edu/dashboard. Click a course title to enter it, then go to the Course tab to begin viewing materials.